Monday, April 6, 2009

Blogging Again -or- Opening Mouth to Insert Foot

Open Mouth Insert Foot. I feel like I do that enough... So why not start blogging again.

It's been several years since I last blogged. This time I am not going to try to develop and maintain a site for it. I just don't have the time to play around with duplicating technology that is already free and easy to use. Also, I don't have to worry about server costs and maintenance.

Well what has happened in the past few years since I quit blogging.

I started working at the State of Utah full-time, I used to do contract work there. It was the right move for my family and in total I have spent 6+ years there. The State of Utah currently pays for tuition so I am enrolled in school. The school is WGU, it's an online only school. I feel I might as well get that degree sooner or later, and I enjoy research and learning.

I am still doing the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment